We’ve laid out some of the areas in which we make an impact, but how and what we perform to achieve results is worth understanding. Our primary method of operation, and what any legitimate company should be offering in their standard services, features the following…
- We analyze the structure of your website
- We analyze the content of your website
- We analyze your current conversion rate
- We analyze all off-page online elements
- We optimize your website structure
- We optimize your website code
- We optimize your on-site webpage content
- We optimize all elements of your off-page online presence
Analyzing the Structure of Your Website
Website structure analysis is vital. Everyone agrees, to some extent, that designing your website explicitly to appease Google’s algorithm isn’t necessarily the best idea. Even Google encourages developers to focus on independent quality as such. Sure. However, designing without considering your relation to search engine rankings would be absurd given the current state of things. Proper SEO agencies, like ourselves— we’ve learned how to strike a balance.
What do we consider when analyzing the structure of your website?
Is it secure?
Many don’t know the significance of the potential added “s” in HTTPS. Without it, your website probably isn’t secure— and it at least is not as reliable as it could be. Secured sites aren’t just for taking payments, by the way.
Regardless of whether your site interacts with credit cards to do business, Google will always, always prefer a secured site to the alternative.
The results show this to be true.
We carefully observe and study any current analytics data that has been, or can be, distilled. If you don’t have any pre-existing program set up, we can take care of that. This is very important, as it allows us to understand sales data and track potential leads.
This information is not something which we believe should be taken for granted.
Preventing Search Engine Crawlers
You don’t want ‘Robot.txt’ files making their presence felt on your page.
Basic Error Correction
Site errors constitute a significant sign to Google that your page doesn’t belong on its front page. Some basic errors, like 4XX errors, crawlers blocked, missing information, duplicated content, and more can stand in the way of Google trusting your site. You want Google’s trust— trust us.
Are you Indexed?
It’s better to be Indexed than Non-Indexed. To be Indexed, more or less, is a sort of vote-of-confidence or sign of quality that will improve your relevancy for searches. This is a great way to boost potential consumers and get some organic clicks.
Your XML sitemap
The XML sitemap refers to a directory of any page your website contains which you would like a search engine to account for. This may seem similar to robots.txt, but it is, in fact, the opposite— your XML sitemap communicates with which pages to index, robots.txt tells which ones you would NOT like to index.
Since the beginning of the accessible web, users have consistently desired one overarching improvement. Faster! Speed is a massive element of user experience, which search engines take into account. Users are predictable in their impatience. As such, speed does, in fact, play a role in your rankings.
You may not be aware of what a ‘meta element’ is, but trust us— it’s essential. Negative meta elements can often be found in descriptions, general site content, duplicate title tags, and other such details. Such factors will hinder your ranking. Accordingly, this is where we spend a lot of our optimization energy.
We examine any factor that might be negatively impacting your conversion rate. With our methods, it’s easy to identify a content that might be shooting you in the foot and mismanaging your leads. To find what works best for your particular success, we’ll perform operations such as A:B tests that examine the results of alternate links, contact forms, and other such details.
As you can tell, a lot of this is quite technical. Whether you fully comprehend the previous passage or not, the next bit is likely more comprehensible.
ANALYZING YOUR CONTENT
Content Analysis. A huge part of any true SEO specialist’s domain. We examine your content in order with the following questions in mind:
Is your content voice search compatible?
- How effective are currently targeted keywords?
- Is content ranking sufficient?
- Are there issues with duplicate content?
- Is your web page missing pages?
- Is your contact info accuracies and consistent?
In the end, absolutely nothing is as vital to your success as solid web content. Exceptional content is the best way to attract potential customers, and, accordingly, the best way to convert your leads into profit.
Examining your current content is such a crucial step for these reasons. Really, this is what acts as a foundation for the entire strategy which we will build together.
Using also utilize the findings from this investigation to enact a thorough keyword analysis. The information helps us discover existent opportunities, as well as opens new doors, in order to improve rankings and expand your reach.
Also Read: Are All SEO Companies Trustworthy?
ANALYZING, OFF YOUR WEBPAGE
So much of the most important SEO work actually occurs away from your website. Your influence is very much defined by how you relate to the web-at-large. Are you featured on industry blogs? Have customers been ranking your business on popular forums and directories? How are you doing on YELP? If you’ve already got some popularity, it’s all the better. They say there’s nothing better than word of mouth, and they’re right— even if this was never expected to be reflected in a Google algorithm! If you’re doing well in this regard, you’ll automatically relate in a better way to your preferred keywords. If you’re not, it’s tougher, but that’s what we’re here for. Whether you’re brand new and attempting to collect your first significant compilation of reviews, or whether you’re recovering from negative ones, there is a way out.
For example, we have positive methods of dealing with negative reviews, including tactics for peacemaking with disturbed customers from the past.
We move on from our website analysis by forming a realistic portrait of what people are saying about you off-site, and deciding how this can be utilized.
Our search is thorough. We cruise around the web looking for any mentions and find a way to maximize the gains.
We know how to optimize your online presence. Years of experience have shown us the requisite tools for collaborating with a new company and customizing a plan of action.
Though every project has some particularities, we know that some principles always hold true. We’ll help by:
- Increasing your organic traffic
- Creating content specifically for your target audience, geographically or otherwise
- Optimizing title tags and intentionally creating effective meta descriptions
- NAP consistency
- Cultivation of positive, legitimate reviews, impacted by schema
- Creating the ideal UI for mobile devices— mobile responsiveness is key!
- Finding ways to increase legitimacy, authenticity, and authority
Progress, in the big picture, comes from perfecting every minor detail. Improvement, in this sense, is inevitable. Perfection is possible, and it’s what we strive for in crafting a finely tuned web presence for you.
STRUCTURE AND CODE OPTIMIZATION
From time to time, we work with a page which is nearly perfect, and only requires a couple of adjustments. The vast majority of the time, though, we find much room for improvement. With the swift evolution which continually occurs in this field, we can always find some room for optimization. With structure and site code, we discover pure potentiality for progress. Our team of trusted engineers and specialists can’t wait to optimize your site in the following ways:
- Organizing a site structure to improve navigation; make it as simple as possible to find what they’ve come for
- Efficiency! People are impatient. We cut out any inefficiencies and grease the wheels!
- Tidy up in errors which can be detected by Google
- Optimize or introduce an XML sitemap for better interaction with Google
- Add links! Internal links allow customers to move around your site with ease, specifically directed to where it’s best for them to get to from your perspective.
IMPROVING SITE CONTENT
This much is worth reiterating: your content matters most. Even a perfectly designed site needs to consistently churn out top-notch content. The best landing page will still be hindered by flat content. Content creation is critical for attracting potential customers, and for closing the deal. A real dynamic is required here, and now a piece of material is ever done being optimized.
We will work to:
- Ensure there is no duplicate content; we’ll either rewrite it or get rid of it
- Ensure there are no wasted opportunities to link keywords in page titles; this is very important for getting Google’s attention and improving your rankings
- Write a new copy which is rich with keywords; this will improve landing page performance
- Manufacture organic, fresh landing pages to attract potential customers
- Contribute dynamic images
- Properly format existing text
- Refine the aesthetic of the page
As I previously mentioned, the way your brand appears off-site manages to make at least as much of an impact as your site itself. This reality encourages us to:
- Engage with SEO principles based on your locality; if relevant to your business, this will raise your rankings in searches based on your own community
- Discover all existing online directory listings of your enterprise: then, we verify and update them so that they are accurate, informative, and reflect the business in the best possible light
- Look for new online resources to link with and contribute to
- Craft and circulate writings, such as press releases, which detail your company’s progress and fresh offerings
- Network! We’ll find influencers, blogs, and other resources in relevant fields and create mutually beneficial agreements to exchange links and support each other
We understand where the notion comes from that SEO professionals just add hotlinks to keywords, and that anyone can do it, but it’s simply untrue. Optimizing in this way goes so much deeper. We improve your website in every way, but we also provide continued data analysis. This allows us to track changes, see what’s working and what isn’t, and make the appropriate changes based on this. The ongoing process we share with you includes:
- Relevant, closely monitored rankings, traffic numbers, and conversion rates which are updated and tracked on a day-to-day, week-to-week, month-to-month basis (and so on)
- The knowledge to understand data and infer the best direction to move and best strategies to apply
Also Read: What Do SEO Agencies Actually Do?